Our role at CA is to understand your financial & lifestyle goals, to provide you with a plan that guides you from where you are today to where you wish to be.
At CA we believe that this overall long-term plan will build a strong foundation for your financial future.
The CA relationship
CA’s philosophy is to work closely with our clients and develop long-term relationships to ensure they achieve their lifestyle goals and financial objectives. In a complex area, we aim to simplify the issues and establish cost-effective solutions by:
- Focusing on our clients and exceeding their expectations.
- Being passionate in attending to our clients initial & ongoing needs and experience.
- Providing accurate and constructive advice that offers real and valuable solutions.
- Offering personalised customer service and a financial plan tailored specifically for you.
- Ensuring high service standards from CA Financial Services and our product solution provider partners.
- Providing ongoing plan review and management.
What to look for in a good planner
- Ideally CFP qualified and experienced.
- Client focused with attention to your Goals & Objectives.
- Genuine and Trustworthy.
- Open to educating and discussing options.
- Ideally well supported (The CA Team) and organised.
- Testimonials from others who have enjoyed the experience.
Benefits of Planning
- A Plan / Road map for your financial future
- Ongoing expert advice and review – consultation is key
- Owning your home faster
- Retirement savings plan – maximise assets, minimise tax meeting retirement aims
- Peace of mind – protecting and providing for the ones you love
- Asset distribution – The right funds in the right hands at the right time
Get Started today! Book an appointment with a CA Advisor
CA supports the communityCA is proud to support the following charities and organisations:
Guy and the team at CA Financial Services have at all times been highly professional and have given prompt and most courteous service. Dr Karla Plehwe