Australian Welfare Report – 2013
Every two years the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare produces its Australia’s welfare report. They are required to do this by law.
Australia’s welfare 2013 is the 11th report that they have produced in this series, and continues to be the nation’s most comprehensive and authoritative source of facts, figures and related information on welfare services.
It’s essentially about how, and how much, we as a nation look after those of us who for one reason or another are at risk of missing out on the benefits of participating fully
in the community and society. In an ever-changing and developing society, the way we live—and what we expect—means that the welfare services that governments and others provide will also change.
This Australia’s welfare 2013—in brief companion booklet presents a statistical picture of the main trends that affect the demand for welfare services, as well as outlining the main features of, and changes in, the services themselves.
Subscribe to CAFSG News
- Five good reasons for seeking financial advice
- Rentvesting – Millennials can still enter the property market without sacrificing their your current lifestyle
- Eight steps to improve your cash flow… and lifestyle in 2018!
- Why you shouldn’t lodge your tax return before July 31st
- Pay off your home loan faster