Welcome to CA’s Quarterly Newsletter
Happy end of financial year! It seems to have come around very quickly but it’s not too late to take advantage of superannuation strategies to help boost your retirement savings and potentially save on tax. We would encourage you to review the ‘End of Financial Year Checklist’ in this quarter’s newsletter – please contact your Adviser as soon as possible if you would like to discuss any strategies prior to 30 June.
Welcome Alex and Jasmine
We welcome Alex Galvin and Jasmine Dimitriou to our Account Management team working with our Financial Advisers to assist with plan implementation, ongoing reviews and of course to help answer your queries. You can read more about Alex and Jasmine here.
End of Financial Year Checklist
Have a quick read of our End of Financial Year Checklist and see whether you have the opportunity to boost your super and simultaneously reduce your tax prior to 30 June. There’s still time!
AMP Capital’s Head of Investment Strategy and Chief Economist, Shane Oliver, discusses the three key structural challenges currently facing the Australian economy.
Subscribe to CAFSG News
- 2019 EOFY Tax Deductions Checklist
- Five good reasons for seeking financial advice
- Rentvesting – Millennials can still enter the property market without sacrificing their your current lifestyle
- Eight steps to improve your cash flow… and lifestyle in 2018!
- Why you shouldn’t lodge your tax return before July 31st