With the end of the 2019 financial year approaching, Individual taxpayers should now be collating information on the tax deductions to be claim in their tax return, which include: Car expenses Two methods can be used to calculate the tax deduction available for motor vehicles where it is used for business purposes: claiming 68c cents […]
Why you shouldn’t lodge your tax return before July 31st Over the next few months millions of Australians will be rushing to lodge their tax returns in the hope of a generous refund cheque. Whether you intend to use a tax agent or to lodge yourself through the myTax system, here are a couple of […]
Subscribe to CAFSG News
- 2019 EOFY Tax Deductions Checklist
- Five good reasons for seeking financial advice
- Rentvesting – Millennials can still enter the property market without sacrificing their your current lifestyle
- Eight steps to improve your cash flow… and lifestyle in 2018!
- Why you shouldn’t lodge your tax return before July 31st