It has been an exciting time over the past few months at CA Financial Services.
We’d firstly like to welcome three new team members; Jason Antico (CA Mortgage Broker), Noni Long (CA Financial Adviser) and Emily Zuvela (CA Account Manager).
In December, Mark Rapley, (CA Director) announced that he and his partner Chantelle Doyle were expecting a baby. Mark and Chantelle are very excited as this is their first child. Everyone is in good health and the baby is due ‘before the end of the financial year’.
In January, Michael Horan (CA Adviser) announced that he was engaged to his partner Jess Yore. Michael and Jess have yet to set a date for the wedding preferring to search for the perfect honeymoon destination – Tahiti looks nice.
Speaking of honeymoons; in February this year, Tom Cotter (CA Adviser) married his childhood sweetheart Rachael Bilton. The wedding and reception were held in the hinterland of Byron Bay. Proud parents Guy and Vicki Cotter said the wedding was perfect. You could not wipe the grin of Thomas’ face he was so excited. Here are few snaps to prove it!
Subscribe to CAFSG News
- 2019 EOFY Tax Deductions Checklist
- Five good reasons for seeking financial advice
- Rentvesting – Millennials can still enter the property market without sacrificing their your current lifestyle
- Eight steps to improve your cash flow… and lifestyle in 2018!
- Why you shouldn’t lodge your tax return before July 31st