A diversified portfolio of growth and defensive assets helps to smooth out returns.
Spreading your money across a range of investments is one of the most effective ways to reduce risk. But is this an effective strategy when all the major growth asset classes fall at the same time, as they did during the global financial crisis?
Subscribe to CAFSG News
- 2019 EOFY Tax Deductions Checklist
- Five good reasons for seeking financial advice
- Rentvesting – Millennials can still enter the property market without sacrificing their your current lifestyle
- Eight steps to improve your cash flow… and lifestyle in 2018!
- Why you shouldn’t lodge your tax return before July 31st