Personal Financial Planning involves the creation, enhancement, protection and distribution of wealth.
It is arranged through a process that integrates the Saving, Investment, Insurance and Retirement needs of each individual after taking into account taxation, social security and cash flow requirements.
There is a necessity to understand the facts, goals and objectives and present a plan that can help save, manage cash flow, protect assets and increase wealth for every individual.
We take our clients through the four areas of wealth, these include:
- Superannuation: Personal and Corporate Services, and Retirement Needs Analysis
- Home Owners: Refinancing and setting up your mortgage, and assistance for First Home Buyers
- Saving Plans: Regular Contribution for education, overseas trips and Margin Lending
- Employer Fringe Benefits: Salary Packaging Option
- Investment planning and strategies
- Superannuation Rollovers and Consolidation
- Unit Trust and Insurance Bonds
- Retirement Planning: Retirement Needs Analysis, Guaranteed & Flexible Income Plans
- Gearing: Margin Lending
- Analysis: Investor and Risk Profiling
- Life Insurance: Death, Total and Permanent Disability and Trauma
- Income Protection: protecting your most important asset, your income.
- Business Insurance: Share Purchase, Key-man and Business Overhead
- General Insurance: protecting your assets including your Home, Contents and Business
- Estate Planning: Capital Gains Tax Issues, Valid Tax-effective Wills, Enduring Power of Attorney and Testamentary Trusts
- Assistance with family business/trusts
We believe our knowledge, expertise, advice, strategies, solutions and service, along with our effective client management systems have put us in a position where we can add value to our clients on an ongoing basis.
CA is looking to build long term client relationships. Your Plan (or parts of the plan) should be reviewed on a regular basis as your circumstances change.
Quarterly, half yearly or yearly reviews are available depending on the complexity of your plan. As a minimum we will aim to offer a review every year.
Get Started today! Book an appointment with a CA Advisor
CA Financial Services has been handling our superannuation fund since the mid 1980s. During that time we have received excellent service and advice from Guy Cotter and his team and would recommend them to any small business looking for personalised service. Kerry Enemark - Director